Component Identification Labels
CILS component ID labels offer durable, professional identification of all electronic and industrial products.
The high-performance component ID range is ideal for all electronic and mechanical component labelling, especially small-scale semiconductors etc. A CILS computer-printable coating ensures data such as linear/2D barcodes, serial numbers and text remains sharp and precise down to the smallest possible sizes (3mm x 3mm), and the range is available in any shape.
Material combinations can be ordered to your specific requirements, and a Label Technology Center adviser will be able to assist you.
- Conform to environmental legislation (ROHs, REACH, WEEE, etc.)
- Durable in high temperature applications
- Printable in seconds from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- High-specification adhesives for long-term product ID
- Labels made to any size, shape and design - matched perfectly to your requirements with no tooling charges
- Solvents and chemicals
- Extreme temperatures (up to 388°C)
- Cleaning agents
- Oils and fuels
- Repeated handling
- Permanent solvent acrylic
- High-tack solvent acrylic
- Heavy-duty high-tack solvent acrylic
- Void/tamper evident
- Water soluble
- Component identification
- Switches, sensors and relays
- Drives and motors
- Power supplies
- High-temperature environments
- HVAC components
- Control gear
- Pneumatics and hydraulics
Make an inquiry today for instant technical recommendations, pricing and free samples.