Impossible to cleanly remove, CILS industrial-grade durable security labels display immediate evidence of attempted removal and are printable using your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer.
Popular security label features include ‘tamper evident’, ‘void evident’, anti-removal perforations / slits, and ultraviolet adhesive trace (invisible to the naked eye).
Printed variable data such as product warranty information, barcodes, etc. remains clear and legible even when exposed to extreme temperatures (-55°C to +155°C), weathering, abrasion, industrial solvents and much more. CILS security labels made to any size, shape and design - matched perfectly to your security application requirements.
- Labels immediately show attempted removal and evidence of reapplication
- Tamper evident labels self-destruct and cannot be reapplied to a different application
- Printable straight from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- Exceptional durability
- Labels made to any size, shape and design - no tooling charges
- Extreme temperatures (-55°C to +155°C)
- Chemicals and solvents (acetone, IPA, xylene, etc.)
- Hydraulic fluids
- Brake fluids
- Cleaning agents
- Oils and fuels
- Humidity and moisture
- Severe weathering
- UV exposure
- Permanent ‘void-evident’ solvent acrylic
- High-tack ‘void evident’ solvent acrylic
- Void/tamper evident patterns include checkerboard, triangle, ‘void’ and UV trace
- Tamper “eggshell”
- High-tack tamper “eggshell”
- Product warranty
- Security seals
- Product liability
- Safety labels
- VIN plates
- Component ID
Contact us today for instant technical recommendations, pricing and free samples.