Solvent and Chemical Resistant Labels
CILS solvent resistant range provides maximum resistance to harsh industrial chemicals and solvents, such as MEK, DMSO, toluene, xylene, ethanol, acetone, thinners etc.
The durable label range can be printed using your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer, and data such as serial numbers, product information, barcodes etc. remains clear and legible even when exposed to aggressive solvents and extreme temperatures (-180°C to +388°C ).
As with all CILS labels, any size or shape is available to match your specific requirements, and your LTC consultant will be happy to advise materials and adhesives based on your application.
- Unique CILS printable coatings provide the ultimate solvent resistance without secondary lacquers or laminates
- Printable straight from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- Industrial-grade adhesives for permanent labelling on all surfaces, including: smooth, textured, powder-coated, cast metal, curved, surfaces etc.
- Add value to your product with a professional label appearance
- Labels made to any size, shape and design with no tooling charges
- Xylene and thinners
- Methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
- Hydraulic fluids
- Brake fluids
- Cleaning solvents
- Extreme temperatures (-180°C to +388°C )
- Oils / fuels
- Permanent solvent acrylic
- High-tack solvent acrylic
- Heavy-duty high-tack solvent acrylic
- Void/tamper evident
- Pumps and valves
- Electromechanical equipment
- Motors, drives and engines
- Gear boxes
- Electronic equipment
- Rating plate labels
- Automotive component ID
- Aerospace applications
- Metal enclosures
Contact us today for instant technical recommendations, pricing and free samples.