Cap and Tube Labels
CILS Cap and Tube Label sets are available in various label shapes and sizes and can be customised to fit your labware. Available on a single roll or A4/A5 mini-sheet the labels are printable straight from a standard laser or thermal transfer printer.
Printed data such as linear and 2D barcodes, batch numbers, expiry dates, lot numbers, patient and sample ID etc. remains clear and legible even when labels are exposed to, MEK, IPA, DMSO cleaning agents, autoclaves, extreme temperatures (-196°C to +155°C), freeze / thaw cycles etc.
CILS Cap and Tube labels stick securely and precisely to Eppendorf conical tubes, microcentrifuge tubes and vials. Labelling consultants from the Label Technology Centre are available to recommend materials, adhesives and colour-coding as required.
- Unique CILS coatings provide ultimate solvent resistance without secondary clear tape
- Label sets can be colour-coded for immediate sample recognition
- Printable in seconds straight from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- Adhesion to all surfaces, glass and plastic labware etc.
- Cap and tube labels sets are made to any tube size, shape and design - matched perfectly to your requirements
- Extreme temperatures (-196°C to +155°C)
- Cryogenic and LN2 storage
- Pre-cooling alcohol
- Laboratory solvents (xylene, DMSO, IPA, etc.)
- Sterilisation and autoclave cycles
- Water baths
- Centrifuge processes
- Diagnostic reagents
- Humidity and moisture
- Repeated handling
- Permanent solvent acrylic
- High-tack solvent acrylic
- Heavy-duty high-tack solvent acrylic
- Void/tamper evident
- Water soluble
- Test tubes
- IVF liquid straws
- Caps and enclosures