F Gas - Avoid a non-compliance
The deadline for adhering to the revised EC517/2014 F Gas regulation has now passed whereby all stationary refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump equipment placed on the market and containing fluorinated greenhouse gases must be labelled correctly.
- A reference that the equipment contains fluorinated greenhouse gases
- The name of the refrigerant
- The quantity of gas expressed in kg and CO2 equivalent
- The global warming potential (GWP) value of the refrigerant.
In addition, contractors that install, maintain or dispose of equipment share the responsibility for trying to stop leaks with the operators. Many of these companies are now choosing to use durable leak check or servicing labels to identify serviced equipment for record keeping and tractability.
CILS F-gas label solution
- CILS manufacture durable printable F-gas product identification labels and 'leak check' labels for all applications
- CILS 'Sign and Seal' label format allows users to handwrite specific/variable service information on-site
- CILS computer imprintable labels print straight from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- High-specification industrial-grade label adhesives - labels stay attached for the life of your product
- Exceptional label durability
- Heavy duty labels offer permanent adhesion to all surfaces, including: smooth, textured, low energy plastic surfaces etc.
- Labels made to any size, shape and design - matched perfectly to your requirements with no tooling charge
- Severe weathering / UV exposure
- Extreme temperatures (-50°C to +155°C)
- Industrial solvents (acetone, MEK, etc.)
- Fuels and oils