Hazard, Safety & Instruction Labels
CILS hazard warning label range offers maximum durability and ease-of-use for labeling hazardous laboratory materials, fully printable using your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer.
Constructed using high-tech material and adhesive combinations, labels resist solvents, cleaning agents, abrasion, extreme temperatures (-196°C to +388°C) etc., and harsh processes including irradiation, sterilisation and autoclaving.
CILS can pre-print any design including text fields, company information and GHS compliant pictograms (or pictogram borders). Printed variable data can then be added in minutes, such as pictogram symbols, product information, precautionary statements etc.
The range can be manufactured to fit your exact requirements, made to any shape or size and in the most effective material and adhesive combination for your application.
- Comply with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling (GHS)
- Unique CILS computer printable coating provides maximum solvent resistance without the need for tape
- Labels are printable in seconds straight from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- Permanent adhesion to all surfaces, glass and plastic labware etc.
- Labels made to any size, shape and design, perfectly matched to your requirements
- Xylene and acetone
- Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO)
- Tetrahydrofuran (THF)Cryoprotectants
- HPLC solvents
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Extreme temperatures (-196°C to +155°C )
- Humidity and moisture
- Permanent solvent acrylic
- High-tack solvent acrylic
- Heavy-duty high-tack solvent acrylic
- Void/tamper evident
- Water soluble
- Waste/chemical containers and other difficult to bond surfaces
- GHS compliance labelling
- Danger/caution equipment labelling
- Cover up labels