Product ID Labels
We know how important it is to display your branding, barcodes and serial numbers clearly on all your electrical parts and machinery. Your equipment may be exposed to harsh environments, and you need labels that can handle those same conditions for the lifetime of the product.
Label failure means that products and product manufacturers cannot be identified, and this can lead to added work in maintenance and re-ordering. Minimise the risks of wasted cost because of failed product identification, and choose durable Product ID Labels that match your specifications.
Our product labels are ideal for use on electrical products, machinery and parts, and are used throughout product manufacture:
• Full-colour photo quality pre-printing to help show off your product branding.
• Choose fully printed labels or print your own variable data via a thermal transfer or standard laser printer.
• Industrial-grade label adhesives ensure long-lasting labels for all your products.
• Permanent adhesion to all surfaces, including: smooth, textured, powder-coated, cast metal, curved, low energy plastic surfaces etc.
• Any design printed at photo-quality on label material that suits your need.
• Add value to your product with a professional label appearance
• Durability suited to your specification for the product surface and end use environment.
• Labels made to any size, shape and design - matched perfectly to your requirements
Our product ID labels are highly durable and able to resist the following:
• Extreme temperatures (-180°C to +388°C)
• Fuels & oils
• Industrial solvents (Acetone, MEK, etc.)
• Severe weathering
• Hydraulic fluids
• Cleaning agents
• Brake fluids
• UV exposure
We have a wide range of adhesive label options available depending on your needs and are able to match these precisely to your application, ensuring you get high performing durable custom labels.
The adhesive options include:
• Permanent solvent acrylic
• High-tack solvent acrylic
• Heavy-duty high-tack solvent acrylic
• Void/tamper evident
• Water soluble