Rating Plate Labels
We know that it is vital to be able to quickly recognise the rating of electrical products. Your Rating Plate Labels need to stand up to harsh conditions such as exposure to dirt, grease and fuels. This lets you track essential data such as serial or model numbers, date of manufacture, load data, voltage, operating instructions and more.
Label failure means you risk using parts with the wrong rating information. This can lead to poor performance, damage to products or even injury.
Reduce the cost and time wasted in replacing your labels and any damaged products by choosing a durable label specification that lasts the lifetime of your electrical parts.
Our labels are perfectly suited for use on electrical parts and components:
- Cheaper and quicker to create and maintain than traditional metal plates.
- Bulk printing makes our durable labels a much simpler and more efficient choice than etching into metal.
- No loss in durability versus more expensive metal plates.
- Well-matched adhesives for your application surface and environment to ensure your label lasts.
- Hard-wearing durable labels withstand weathering, handling and abrasion, grease, fuels and other harsh environments.
- Choose fully printed or part-printed labels, and add your own variable data by hand or by using a thermal transfer or standard desktop laser printer.
Tell us what you need...
...we'll send you info, samples and prices.