Label with confidence and avoid risk.
A damaged or detached label could mean that a clinical trial has to be ended, with the need for new samples to be taken. This could have a huge impact on patients' lives, as well as incurring costs associated with the safe disposal of specimens and the waste of laboratory time and resources. The right durable labels can help to minimise such risks.
Unlike normal labels, those used in a lab often have to withstand extremes conditions, from the freezing cold of liquid nitrogen cryotubes to the high heat and pressure of steam sterilisation in autoclaves.
Benefits of CILS laboratory labels:
- Printable from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- Laboratory sample labels that are highly durable
- Custom laboratory labels made to specified size, shape and design
- No more smudged, illegible or repetitive handwritten labels
- Thousands of material and adhesive combinations to resist all laboratory processes
Adhesive options available:
- Permanent solvent acrylic
- High-tack solvent acrylic
- Heavy-duty high-tack solvent acrylic
- Void/tamper evident
- Water soluble
Medical and research laboratories need robust labelling for many different uses, from flasks to seals to cryogenic tubes.
We work with companies such as Illumina, Sanofi Pasteur, Biomerieux, GSK and Pfizer to provide a range of labels for laboratory uses such as:
- Metal, Plastic and Glass Labware labels
- Laboratory reagent labels
- Cap and Tube labels
- Laboratory Freezer labels
- Microplate labels
- Laboratory safety labels
- Contamination Seals
- Specimen Slide labels
- Laboratory equipment labels
- Vial and Ampoule labels
- Laboratory warning labels
Labware Identification LabelsGo to Labware Identification Labels
Clinical Study LabelsGo to Clinical Study Labels
Slide LabelsGo to Slide Labels
Cap and Tube LabelsGo to Cap and Tube Labels
Autoclave and Sterilisation LabelsGo to Autoclave and Sterilisation Labels
Reagent Kit LabelsGo to Reagent Kit Labels
Cryo Vial and Straw LabelsGo to Cryo Vial and Straw Labels
Hazard and Warning LabelsGo to Hazard and Warning Labels
Tamper Proof LabelsGo to Tamper Proof Labels
Tell us what you need...
...we'll send you info, samples and prices.