Our recommended alternative to handwritten laboratory sample identification labels.Read More
Clinical Study Labels
We understand how important it is to accurately identify your clinical specimens and samples. Your Clinical Study Labels must withstand handling and cold storage while remaining attached and legible. Failure to do so could put your studies at risk and cause reputational damage to your laboratory.
Reduce the chances of losing aliquoted samples and putting your clinical studies in jeopardy. Choose durable labels that meet your labelling requirements to record your patient data.
Our labels are ideal for use in clinical trials, on slides and other equipment and containers used to store valuable patient study data:
• Colour coding and self-laminate label options for blood, urine and other specimen types.
• Various sizes and shapes allow label sets to be tailored for your requirements.
• Single sample sets are produced per patient, fully printed in sheet format and ready to peel.
• No need to hand write multiple labels for the same patient.
Benefits of using CILS clinical study labels:
• Easy distribution of labels between research facilities maintaining an efficient supply chain
• Tracking codes are kept securely to samples, even during transit and storage at -80°C
• Printable from a standard laser or thermal transfer printer, or hand-writable if required
• Option to have complete label sets delivered, printed from your database
Typical uses of a clinical trial label within a study:
• Field-based studies with no access to printer
• Vaccination trials
• Disease research
• Genetic studies
• Cold-chain transit
CILS 'cover up' labels
How to manage and maintain patient confidentiality during clinical trials using ‘cover-up’ labels.Read More
Clinical study labels
What types of durable labels are available for clinical studies and how do they resist various conditions from room temperature to cold storage in liquid nitrogen.Read More