Cryo Vial and Straw Labels
The CILS freezer and cryogenic storage label range provides clear and secure sample identification for all labware stored in conventional or liquid nitrogen freezers, or transported on dry ice.
Ideal for cryovials and straws are available in any size, shape or format, including cap and tube label sets, and self-laminating wrap-around labels.
We understand how important it is to label your vials and straws reliably, to help preserve the information for your lab's valuable samples and specimens.
Your cryovial and straw labels need to withstand exposure to alcohol, flash freezing as well as having the capability to resist being stored at -196°C or transported in cryo boxes at -80°C.
CILS durable labels achieve high levels of traceability and reduce the risks of lost investments in expensive animal breeding programmes.
These labels are also resistant to abrasion, smudging, heat, moisture, cleaning agents and sterilisation etc.
- Liquid nitrogen resistant – perfect for long-term cryogenic storage down to -196ºC.
- Freeze resistant – down to -80°C and for transportation on dry ice.
- White and coloured label options – for quick and easy sample identification.
- Conformable options – avoid labels unravelling on rounded or contoured objects.
- Self-laminating wrap-around label options – for added durability and adhesion.
- Cap and Tube label sets – for sample data that is carried on the cap so there is no need to remove and handle tubes in cryo storage.
- Long-term storage labels - Ideal for transportation of glass and polypropylene centrifuge tubes on dry ice at -80°C.
- Removable label options – suitable for use on glass and plasticware and perfect for in-transit or temporary product labelling.
Our labels are ideal for use on cold storage items that need to be reliably identified:
- Resistance to temperatures as low as -196ºC.
- Labels can be applied at cold temperatures.
- Resistance to moisture and detergents.
- Easy to remove without leaving behind any residue.
- Colour coding options for quick identification.
- Can be printed using a standard laser or thermal transfer printer.
The typical applications that our low-temperature cryovial and straw labels are used in include tube caps, IVF liquid straws, cryo-boxes, low-temperature sample transit, long-term storage at -80 °C or lower and cryo-tubes and vials.
We can manufacture cryogenic labels in any size, shape or design that you need for your application and provide 1-2-day international delivery*.