Are you reviewing your durable labelling?
Written by Oliver Stockton, Managing Director, CILS
As industry starts looking beyond COVID-19 lockdown let us provide ideas and suggestions to improve label performance, improve efficiency and reduce costs.
No business has escaped the need to rethink how they operate for the welfare of their staff and/or for business continuity during these unprecedented times with the financial impact still unknown.
With increasing financial uncertainty companies from across all industries are turning to us to review their durable labeling to:
- improve label performance and reduce waste
- consolidate label sizes, materials and designs to reduce costs
- explore different purchase patterns for improved economy
- bring label printing in house to save time, reduce costs and improve efficiency
- free up valuable staff resources by providing the labels with data already printed
- see if upgrading to our unique CILS 3.0® print technology will better represent your brand for a competitive advantage
- discuss any other ideas that are on your mind.
We can ‘virtually’ visit you to review your labels – here’s how.
With no sign of the international travel embargo or physical distancing measures being lifted anytime soon, we continue to conduct label reviews using the digital facilities at our disposal.
We continue to visit customer facilities to review labels, print stations etc. albeit by live video on a mobile phone rather than in person. It has been a great success!
Whether we see your labels ‘as used, in situ’, to provide rationalization ideas, see the quality of what you are printing to make simple improvement suggestions or help eliminate wasted labels at a print station, a video-based performance review is a very efficient way of working with you.