We know how important it is for your products to meet all approval criteria for the countries in which they are sold. If your products are sold in the US or Canada, you may be required to ensure that all components, including labels, are approved by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) for indoor or outdoor use.
For UL purposes, a label is considered to be integral to a product or component if it is used to display important information such as part numbers, rating information, care and quality marks, date of manufacture and so on.
Although UL approval is not necessary for all products sold in the US and Canada, it is necessary in some cases, for example when manufacturing components that will end up in UL-approved products.
Label failure means non-UL compliance, the loss of UL recognition and the potential for fines and downtime, as well as the loss of vital information needed for repairs and maintenance.
Minimize the risk of non-compliance by ensuring that you choose the right UL label specification that is best suited to your products in the US and Canadian markets.
Our labels are perfect for use on products and components in the majority of industrial scenarios where there is a need to meet UL approval:
- Choose from a huge range of highly durable UL Pre-approved labels. These are grouped to meet the challenges of UL and to meet the criteria for UL969.
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use in the US and Canada.
- Full UL paper trail for audits and compliance.
- UL approved print durability ensures your compliance UL mark and vital data remains legible for the life of the product, to maintain UL recognition.
- Our 30 years of experience of labels and our extensive research and collaboration with UL mean you can navigate the UL label approval process with confidence.
Tell us what you need...
...we'll send you info, samples and prices.