Solvent and Chemical Resistant Labels
CILS solvent and chemical resistant labels provide maximum resistance to harsh industrial chemicals and solvents, such as methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), toluene, xylene, ethanol, acetone, thinners, oil and fuel.
The durable chemical and solvent resistant label range can be printed using your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer, and data such as serial numbers, product information, barcodes etc. remains clear and legible even when exposed to aggressive solvents and extreme temperatures (-180°C to +388°C).
As with all CILS labels, any size or shape is available to match your specific requirements, and your dedicated consultant will be happy to advise materials and adhesives based on your application.
Benefits of solvent and chemical resistant labels:
- Unique CILS printable coatings provide the ultimate solvent resistance without secondary lacquers or laminates
- Quick and easy to print with no wastage from any standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- Industrial-grade adhesives for permanent labelling on all surfaces, including smooth, textured, powder-coated, cast metal, curved, surfaces etc.
- High-quality durable label printing that adds value to your product with a professional label appearance
- Permanent solvent acrylic
- High-tack solvent acrylic
- Heavy-duty high-tack solvent acrylic
- Pumps and valves
- Motors, drives and engines
- Electronic equipment
- Rating plate labels
- Automotive component ID
- Aerospace applications
- Metal enclosures