Ultra Thin Labels
The CILS ultra-thin range offers maximum durability with a specially designed ‘low-profile’ material ensuring minimal interference with storage racks and centrifuge rotors.
Labels are printable using a standard laser or thermal transfer printer, and keep data such as barcodes, batch numbers, patient ID etc. clear and legible even in extreme temperatures (-196°C to +155°C).
CILS ultra-thin labels are available in any shape or size, and provide resistance against harsh processes including freezer storage, autoclave cycles, centrifuging and chemical cleaning agents. A CILS consultant will help you choose the most effective construction for your application, including materials, adhesives, label set configurations or colour-coding options.
- Printable from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- Exceptional label durability
- Labels made to any size, shape and design, perfectly matched to your requirements
- High-tech adhesives suitable for all laboratory processes
- Colour-coding available to make sample ID simpler
- Perfect fit into existing tube racks
- Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and other sterilising solutions
- Acetone, methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) and other organic compounds
- Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and cryo-protectants
- HPLC, analytical and general purpose solvents
- LN2 storage (-196°C)
- Reagents, chemicals and solvents
- Water baths, autoclaving, moisture, humidity
- Permanent solvent acrylic
- High-tack solvent acrylic
- Heavy-duty high-tack solvent acrylic
- Water soluble
- Curved surfaces: straws, tubes, vials, petri-dishes etc.
- All laboratory glass and plasticware
- Sample ID and tracking
- Barcode systems
- Well plates
- Micro-tubes and racks